Ellie Hope
Participant
Registered On: October 3, 2019
Topics: 1
Replies: 77

I recently have been doing my daily lap swimming at my local fitness club wearing a speedo style one piece ladies suit. I use my small self- adhesive silicon breast forms underneath.
At first, I was very self conscious, but it felt  so nice. And no one seems to care; a few confused looks perhaps, but without disapproval or malice. In fact, several of the ladies have been gone out of their way to show their acceptance. The men typically just ignore me. So far, swimming in a ladies one piece has been a wonderful experience, and has contributed significantly to Ellie’s self confidence. I also have a bikini and another, very high cut, risqué teal colored one piece, but don’t think these are appropriate for public consumption.  The breast forms do slide around a bit after a few laps, but the cut and construction of the suit keeps them fairly well centered so that’s not been big problem. I do need to tuck or find some sort of flattening thong for underneath, but that’s not a big issue either. I would encourage anyone else who’s contemplating wearing their suits in public to just go for it. I’ve wanted to swim in my one piece for so long. Now that I am, I realize the only real obstacle to doing so was of my own making.
Kind regards, Ellie

1 user thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.