Paula F
Participant
Registered On: August 7, 2019
Topics: 9
Replies: 518

I am still 21 ( with 40 anniversaries of that birthday), and for the most part I dress appropriate.  Now, by that I mean I have some very nice outfits and dresses, skirt and blouse sets, etc. I do still like letting my legs be seen so I do have some shorter skirts and shorts to wear when the weather is good.  I absolutely refuse to wear a muumuu style of covering, and I hate Bermuda style shorts.  By the same token, I don’t wear micro mini’s or short short’s/hotpants (if you girls remember those).

All of my clothing choices are in good taste and my skirts/dresses run from just above my knee to ankle length, I love jeans and slacks, and most of my jeans eventually become cutoffs.  Some have said that I do wear my shorts a little short, but they fall somewhere between too short and Bermuda’s.  I definitely don’t try and look the way I dressed in my teens and twenties though, that was for another time and way of life.

I like the style and cut of what I wear and enjoy being out and about in them and I believe I carry myself pretty well when I am comfortable in what I have chosen to wear.  I don’t want to have that ‘1661’ look, maybe ‘3030’ or ‘3040’ or at least age appropriate from all angles.  And it does lift my spirits a bit when I know men younger than me are checking out my bottom when I am walking in front of them.  It IS good for the ego.

PaulaF

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.