I  store my things in many places throughout the house, almost as in plain sight. I use the back portion of a hallway closet. We have nice large full wall to wall linen cabinets within the sitting room outside the main full bathroom. I keep many unmentionables along with my cosmetics, toiletries. Behind one cabinet there is a false bottom that I keep my very private and personal items that might be extra embarrassing if anyone else were to find them. We have another spare room with a large closet that has been a catch all for years. I have three garment bag that I have at the ready, but mostly contain Guy stuff like my formal dressup nice attire. (Guy mode I am very casual 501 jeans and t-shirt blue collar kinda guy.  It really throws people off when I dress in formal clothes like all GQ gentleman! I like to dress up once in a while in a nice shirt and a ties… its nearly as fun as girl mode because I have nice designer high class clothes and it really does allow me to be someone I am actually not for the times I dress up. Just another role..  of course it really cant compare as far as the excitement and wow that goes along with dressing in sexy feminine clothes!!!! ) Anyways I have a few items hanging in my guy wardrobe in the spare room and have been anticipating eventually having some nice designer dresses of some sort someday hanging with my fancy guy clothes too…..

I also am kinda weird but I keep a pair of my wifes really silky gstrings inside my pillowcase. They are the kind of butt floss my wife would rarely wear…. I bought them for her about five years ago… She knows that I have them in my pillowcase but has never said a thing about it! They first appeared there after making her wear them and then having her take them off and handing them to me….. I am sure that this is really too mucg information,,,,, but ya know some gals just cant help but gossip and share naughty stories…. It looks like I am becoming one of those girls! Oh Miss Manners Please rescue me, from a certain trashy upbringing that I am raising myself…….

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?