Hi Simon

It takes a lot of practice to develop a look, and the best arena for feedback is the real world. The “secrets” of my most recent look are a combination of a professional makeup session and a fab app – lovely photos, with which I’m really pleased, but much more what I would like to look like than reality!

Those first steps out can be terrifying, but validating too. That validation is so precious and helps like nothing else on deciding on the next phase of your journey.

It’s like a gig is worth 20 rehearsals for a music group. The audience feedback lets you know what you’re good at and not so good at.

You don’t have to look like a million dollars – in fact, some find it helpful to not attract too much attention and keep it toned right down, or even operate in stealth or hybrid modes to ease yourself into it.

There are plenty of Genetic women who are no supermodel, so don’t sweat the small stuff. Good enough is good enough.

Good luck – you’re in the perfect place for support on wherever you feel you need to take your dressing – and deal with the personal and gender related issues that inevitably crop up!

Love Laura

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?