I have recently read:
- Grayson Perry; Portrait of an artist as a young Girl – Wendy Jones
- Believe Me; a memoir of love, death and jazz chickens – Eddie Izzard
- Gender Outlaw; On men, women, and the rest of us – Kate Bornstein
- Yes you are trans enough; my transition from self-loathing to self-love – Mia Violet
and next on my list – being delivered today ready for the weekend:
- New Girl; a trans girl tells it like it is – Rhyannon Styles
Yes, I am binge reading right now too after coming out to my wife after we both read Wendy Jones biopic of Grayson Perry.
My wife is currently reading Eddie Izzard’s book
- This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by Sharon Wiltshire.
ooh I loved the Kate Bornstein too!