Stephanie Flowers
Ambassador
Registered On: June 26, 2017
Topics: 24
Replies: 4152

Crossdressing is experienced in different ways from the simplest of dressing to full blown in every detail. Our moods are based to the level to which we are. As to closeted dressers to the well established in going out our desires can be overwhelming taking our feelings well beyond our control. Same online some look for sites that satisfy ones desires , fantasies or much further as you are referring too. I myself don’t have any thoughts that may help you as I’m one who’s totally heterosexual and enjoy my fem for the dressing and within my wife’s acceptance. Not to say  that I have had fantasies about men when dressed not sexually but never to act on it.

May I suggest looking into our groups section A special group for you special gg ladies to I’m sure will help you  ( wives & significant others )
https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/groups/wives-and-significant-others/
where ladies like yourself can offer their help to questions only you would like to ask them.  our gg ambassador to the group will be very happy to enroll you there. .
There is a procedure to identify the person enrolling and may a little time.
Theses ladies are awesome and will support you in every way. There questions that you are seeking could be addressed from others like yourself   No body is left out . As an ambassador and a cder, if you need anything please be free to PM me, I may not be able to answer your most personal questions but possibly give some hindsights to what your spouse is going through but  not sextexting.

Best to you and your hubby,  hope a communication line does come ,  especially important to you as many things need to be discussed..

Stephanie 🌷

1 user thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.