Hi Bobbi Just keep doing what you are doing. My wife enjoys saying “its the water on the rock theory” I am of the belief we have introduced another woman into the relationship and she will take away some attention way from our SO. The marriage agreement is not only a moral agreement but a legal agreement. The agreement should be renegotiated to allow for another woman to join the relationship even if it is just some times. Getting our SO to the table where negotiating can begin is totally up to your SO. She has to be willing to renegotiate. The emotional and empathetic part of us is no problem it is even welcomed. The physical part of our desire to express our selves in the fem can be a very touchy subject. My wife wants to be the only woman in our relationship so i just agreed not to intrude in her domain. She entered the agreement as the queen some thing she always wanted her whole life. She will take a back seat to some decisions but being the queen of the house is not one of those decisions she will take a back seat. Renegotiating and compromise is the only way to keep the marriage in tacked. She also knows what is at stake. She does not want her world to fall apart just because you want to wear some cute and pretty. A great subject that needs to be discussed. Luv Stephanie

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?