Hi Patty You are very much apart of what makes this community so special. You are so right this a place were we can share and express our thoughts and feelings without judgement. That is huge for so many of us that have spent a life time of hiding our true feelings about our identity. When you discover there is so many of us from all over the world and a apart of society from the beginning of time it gives us a sense of relief that we are not alone with those feelings. I am still not sure of WHY WHEN, WHAT went wrong. I am sure something went wrong during the time of pregnancy of our mothers. I am also not sure why it is so important to society to condemn our thoughts and feelings as something that should be shamed when ever we get these feelings to express our selves. We here are proof that something went wrong and we have a obligation to those who will come after us to make there lives a little easier when it comes to acceptance. This new technology will help us further that cause that we are very much real and those feelings are just apart of us that needs to be accepted by us first then be accepted by society in general. In the mean time lets enjoy those wonderful feelings we all get when expressing our selves in the gender we most identify with. Thank you Patty for being a part of this community.

Luv Stephanie

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?