Lorie Peace
Participant
Registered On: October 13, 2017
Topics: 54
Replies: 188

Thank you all for your responses, you are a loving bunch.

The response was wonderful, lots of support. In Facebook, I used Custom for the audience, and chose a select group of my 83 closest friends on FB, lol. If there was anyone uncomfortable with my reveal, they didn’t say anything.

After I posted it, I felt a sense of relief and confidence. Honestly, that confidence comes and goes, but because most of the People were from my church, I decided ot dress en femme as Loren at church the last few weeks. It’s been so liberating. Not much time to chat after service bc of social distance, but it’s been great to go out or talk on the phone to share more of my experience.

One friend says she can accept it, but she didn’t seem to really understand it. She said “I can see where you might choose to be a girl or you might choose to be a man, but what is it when you are both? I thought, “Choose? That’s not it. It’s not a choice. It just is.” But if it’s been baby steps for me, it will be baby steps for others, sometimes, too.

Another cis woman told me they had a trans woman hired at work, and she said she would get into conversations where she wanted the tg to ADMIT they were trans. She said she is fine with it but she needed the TG to admit it. I tried to explain that she is a woman, period, but my friend did not accept that. Baby steps.

The most common question I get is, “So how do I talk to you? Which name do I use? Which pronouns?” I say, “I’m still workiing on it.” lol.

One man (whom I didn’t know was gay) asked me “Why do you dress up? I assume its to attract men, right?” I said, “No, I dress up because this is how I feel natural and feel like I’m being me. It feels like I am complete.” (I’m sure there are plenty of cds and tgs who DO want to attract men, that’s cool.)

The most important thing is that I’m feeling so much more comfortable in my “skin.” More gender euphoria.

Hugs, Loren.

4 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.