I agree with Diane, higher the heel the better and the more sexy and fem I feel. First learned to walk in heels with a 4″ wedge a long time ago. A sexy black pair with ankle straps and studded detail. Over the years as I became more practiced wearing heels the heels got longer and longer. Fast forward many years and my collection has grown to 55 pairs with heel heights 6″ and higher. Now when adding to my collection wedges, stilettos, strappy heels, boots, booties among other styles, there are 2 criteria that I use 1. they need to fit and be comfortable and 2. they need to be 6″ and higher. Lately, I have been focusing on 7″ and 8″ “head turning” heels. Wearing these with short skirts and and Daisy Dukes are a lot of fun as I get many compliment from ladies of all ages. A couple days ago I ordered 3 pairs of stilettos online. Two were 7″ and the third was 6.5″,  they are all sexy and fit beautifully.

I have seen flats and low heels look very sexy on ladies because the heel style matched with perfectly with their outfit and accessories. Ultimately, the question of heel height comes down to personal choice regarding what style and heel height will fulfill the look, style and confidence each lady is trying to achieve.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?