Jill Marshall
Duchess

Hey Marie, this is a topic of much interest to me so I thought I’d see how it was going.  I too looked closely at Belle Tress styles when I last went shopping for an update, but ultimately deferred to a sepia (darker) and paramount (which I wear most of the time) because of the cost and that getting two enabled me to change up styles when I felt like it.  What I am happiest with about both is that they dont need much work once they are on–just a few well placed pins.  But, they don’t stay for long enough, too often the curls would clump or flip out.

In the time I spent in the last few days there are endless youtube review of almost every belle tress style and color, and I’m sure the same for many others, which really helped me with getting an idea of how they fall and move, and especially of how the colors appear.

I tried a wig grip for a little while, but ended up abandoning it.  While it did keep the wig more secure, it also made everything hotter, and maybe it was just the one I got, but it was relatively thick and that had an effect on diameter which in turn flattened the top of the cap ever so slightly.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?