Ashley
Lady

I’ve never been that into animal prints myself, but lately I’m starting to come around to thinking there is a right way to do them 🙂

I’m still not sure dysphoria is what I experience. For the most part, I just really want to be female sometimes, I’ve never really felt like I actually am. To be honest, it still feels weird for me to think of myself as female. Is that because I don’t let myself, or because it’s what I genuinely feel? Am I Ashley or is she just a part of me? That’s something else I’m still not sure of. I filled up my profile with faceapp photos to see if that might do anything for me. I think it has, but sticking with the theme, I don’t know what yet. I think I can say it was affirming in some way, because it confirmed what I’d suspected for a long time now: that I would like myself as female.

I really like your car analogy! mine might be a little different… Ashley is still a sports car. But my male self is more like a truck: he does everything I want him to. I don’t want to get rid of him because I like him for what he can do and sometimes I’m perfectly happy just going out and doing truck stuff. Yet sometimes I feel stuck with him because I know he just can’t do everything I want to do. Sometimes I want to leave him at home and go out and do sports car stuff.

Nobody thinks a person who has both a truck and a sports car is so weird….

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?