Cassie Jayson
Duchess

Erin, what a wonderful end to your story.  Unfortunately we will NEVER be accepted by all persons in all circumstances.  I think we can all live with that , as long as we are accepted in some, most important, places.  I know that I cannot lose my job if I come out.  The boss came out last week to tell us that they will not discriminate by race, gender or gender identity.  The only thing that worries me there is some of my coworkers might not accept me.  Although I am some some already suspect due to my longer hair (the only good thing I can find in the whole covid thing).  The other thing that might give me away is this week I am getting my hair colored to celebrate my birthday.  But coming up to 66 I don’t care as much as I used to, I need  to explore more of my fem side.

The other problem I am starting to consider my other possible is telling my 4 brothers.  With my longer hair it will be difficult to to hide my feminine desires.

The only other person I am considering is weather to tell my mother.  She has dimentia, But I know she always wanted a daughter.  So maybe or maybe not telling her??

Love you all      Sandy

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?