Teralynn Loving
Participant
Registered On: October 17, 2019
Topics: 2
Replies: 933

Hi Jaimie, Teralynn here! Welcome to our wonderful online community Luv. Please forgive my tardiness in sending you this welcoming post! To say I am way behind on sending new members welcoming posts is not an exaggeration! I am always glad to welcome someone who seems to be completely comfortable with their feminine persona. So comfortable are you that both family and good friends know! I congratulate you for being honest with yourself and with them! I like your profile picture and think you will make an attractive young lady if you fully transition! By now I believe you have found CDH to be a friendly and welcoming place for crossdressing people and those that plan on taking their feminine feelings to the ultimate conclusion (full transition)! Having others to interact with that have similar experiences and feelings is a wonderful thing. One of our members once compared CDH to a sorority! I love the comparison! So welcome to the sisterhood! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings from Teralynn

1 user thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.