Silicone breast forms give most value – and comfort in warmer weather.

They fit easily into most wired bras, and give quite an effect whether padded or stretchy – but can play havoc with the fit of clothing with broad male shoulders, so don’t be tempted to overdo the size!

The main drawback is lack of cleavage – you don’t want to show them off, they’re foundation only.

Pricier, flexible mouldings with blended makeup will give cleavage, if that’s the look you’re after.

There are fancy lower half mouldings too, but again you pay for them.

For jeans and tight dresses, padded underwear like Soda Coda are great, and pocket friendly. You have to get the pads adjusted correctly, and pop a gaffe down the front if you’re like me, and find tucking painful or inconvenient.

I find corsets and cinchers a bit uncomfortable, and will only wear one if I’m dead set on a look that needs it, otherwise I prefer to do without, and feel the lovely clothes on my skin.

Mostly I wear flaring dresses and skirts with elasticated waists so I don’t have to bother with lower half padding. I don’t even like tights in warm weather – silky smooth bare legs are much nicer.

YMMV

Happy dressing!

Love Laura

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?