Anonymous

I have a CD titled Past Lives. It is a past life exploration recording. I have listened several times. I have in my last 2 lifetimes been female. They say that you choose a life that will teach you a lesson that your Karmic Soul needs to learn. So maybe we needed to learn something by being born male. Just maybe, we have that Y chromosome and we are supposed to learn to still love ourselves and make peace with our body instead of hating it. The way I see it, we can feminize our bodies to match the feminine energy flowing through us, but first love yourself, learn acceptance and have gratitude for your life. I had an internal war for decades. Don’t war on yourself, it leads to nowhere! Self hatred is terrible. I have read the statement “that which you resist, only grows stringer!” Make peace!

I was having a discussion with another member on CDH. I used to say that I had a female soul. After our discussion, I now think that our soul is genderless. We have an internal value to the energy of the universe. When we open  the valve, feminine energy is flowing through us. Why feminine energy and not masculine? I don’t know, and I suspect everyone is different.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?