Autumn Valiant
Participant
Registered On: July 14, 2019
Topics: 28
Replies: 1080

Samantha – and Stephanie, you are the best.  Just wanted to say that, because maybe you don’t hear it enough, or realize just how valued you are.  We here rely and look to you for answers and guidance, so please remember it goes both ways.  The ambassadors at CDH are awesome, and I hope they know that the membership is here for them too!

I’m just going to say I love ya and leave it at that, …. okay?

Stevie ❤

Well said Stevie!

I have gotten a few PMs here and there that border on the edge of being inappropriate and it’s obvious the sender is hoping I will respond in a fashion that I can only assume will excite them. I have sent responses reminding the senders this is a support site not a dating site, and while it may very well be possible to meet someone here who you can get together with for real, that it isn’t the purpose of this site. I am happy to say that I have only had to report one such person to an ambassador for an extremely lewd message. They were gone very quickly. Less than 5 minutes.

Hugs

Autumn

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.