I too wanted to achieve the hour glass/feminine figure.

As for hips, I’ve tried foam pads/underwear shape pads, soda coda, …  out of all those the best results was soda coda, but the silicone hip pads that were included with the pocketed shorts were very tiny, so it barely gave me the figure I was looking for.

The best results were dresstech silicone hip pads, and silicone butt pads I bought from aliexpress.  I even bought thicker and slightly bigger butt pads from aliexpress, and the combination of the 2 gave me the hip/butt I was looking for.  I did try waist cinchers, but I found the were too tight and became uncomfortable after a while, plus it felt like it was cutting circulation off to my legs so I stopped wearing them.  I agree with the other girls, cinching the waist does create the illusion, but for me it was too uncomfortable.

After using small breast enhancers, I took the plunge and bought B cup breast forms, then went to C cup.  I stopped at C because it fits me well.  D would be way too big and look disproportionate.

I can’t offer much advice on the face; I am still working on my makeup skills and while they are way better than what they were before, I still have lots to learn.  Maybe look into a silicone face mask ?  That way you won’t have to apply make up.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?