Through my teens and most of my 20’s, I was very careful of where I went and who I let see me enfemme since I lived mostly a mid sized city where a lot of social circles overlap.  After my mom passed and I moved back to live in her home, my sister discovered ME by chance, and gained a sister.

It seemed that after that, I had several people asking ‘The Question’, and after a couple of people I hadn’t told about Paula, I finally just said to my self, take a deep breath and own who I was and not deny or hide it any more.  Since then, if someone asks, plain and simple, yes I am Paula.  Most don’t have a problem with it, many are surprised I am honest about it, but a few have started to go in a bad direction with the information.  Those are the ones that I just usually blow off with a quick “I am so sorry you are having a problem believing what you just heard, Live with it, I do!”  And then walk away if I can.

If people are polite to me, they get the same in return.  By far the vast majority at least say they are okay with it, even for a smallish (17,000approx. population) rural/oilfield/redneck town.  And, most of the ones accepting me without problems or rude comment are women.

PaulaF

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?