Alison Anderson
Participant
Registered On: October 15, 2018
Topics: 3
Replies: 310

I was heading to a friend’s party after work.  I replaced my pants with a skirt in my car in the parking lot (the top was hidden beneath a coat).  I stopped into a Dress Barn to look around first.  As I was leaving one of the sales associates came by to tell me my skirt was stuck in my panties.

My other incident wasn’t exactly an oops moment.  It would have been embarrassing but I decided to just own the moment.  My friend was having a fairy party.  I was wearing a short pink maid’s dress, petticoats, and sparkly pink high heeled shoes.  Using 2 hangers, some string and glue to hold them together, some sparkly tulle and elastic, I made a pair of fairy wings.  I also found a glow stick with a star top that would be my magic wand.  I parked up the street from my friend and put on the fairy wings.  As I’m getting out, I see a man up the street.  I felt a bit embarrassed and headed back to the car.  But about 30 seconds later, I just decided the hell with it.  I got out of the car, didn’t look in his direction, but headed straight for my friend’s house.  I didn’t care if he looked or stared at me.  Although I guess that he looked, I don’t know for certain as I never looked in his direction.  I just did what I wanted and didn’t care about a stranger’s opinion.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.