Laura Lovett
Participant
Registered On: March 26, 2020
Topics: 6
Replies: 311

I love slips and silky nighties – they’re lovely to sleep in – but wouldn’t be seen in one.

I’ve been a long time fan of knee length cotton nighties, with delicate floral pastels. The look just softly says “feminine” to me, and more than hints at soft, warm comfort.

Plus I can pop a cardigan over my shoulders and nip outside for my morning vape at the hotel, like other women do, and feel comfortable having a chat. I don’t have a dressing gown yet, and it would take up too much luggage space anyhow.

I even went for breakfast in the hotel restaurant in my nightie, cardy and slippers once.

Again, just emulating real women – and besides, a long cotton nightie is more concealing than many dresses.

Not to mention so comfortable that taking them off always feels like something you’d like to do later…

Not one person shot me a look or had any comments to make. The staff just asked me where I’d like to sit and what breakfast options I wanted.

What fascinates me most is why I feel a kind of need to recreate looks that I find striking – I have next to no interest in finding my own look. It’s a bit like being in a tribute band – which I’ve done many times. Does anyone else feel this, or is it only about the feel of the clothes?

Bliss!

Love Laura

1 user thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.