stephanie plumb
Participant
Registered On: November 17, 2018
Topics: 78
Replies: 704

Dress my age?  Age appropriate?

My femme self feels a lot younger than the male body I have to share.

What is age appropriate anyway?  Where is the line one has to cross to go from a woman who wears what she likes, looks good in, and suits her, to becoming a granny?

I do not dress my age.  I dress “situation appropriate.”  If it’s a hot summers day I will wear a spaghetti strap summer dress, and strappy shoes or trainers – or a flowy dress – even when walking my dog.   In autumn or on colder days I will wear a skirt (mid thigh) and jumper with ankle boots.  If it is particularly cold I may wear a longer skirt or jeans, and a hoody.  And so on.

I find that a good face-framing 14″ bob  wig with a fringe (bangs in the USA) makes me look 10 to 15 years younger, so I can carry off  younger clothes.  I’m a “1661” follower.

I love to bare my arms – so I do if the weather is appropriate.     I love to go bare legged so I do, again if appropriate. I may wear 40 denier holdups on a cold day( again situation appropriate).

Dress my age? I do.  Because I still feel young enough, and have the inclination, to dress younger.

Age is in the mind as well as the body.  It’s an attitude thing.   I know several guys in their 30’s who suddenly switched into late middle age (flat caps and tweed jackets etc.) – goodness knows why.  They must feel old in their soul, or something.

Not me – I feel like a 30 something when i am dressed in my favourite clothes. Dressing young makes me feel young. And it cheers me up no end.

Long may it continue.

Stephanie P.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.