Hi Sally, Teralynn here! Welcome to our wonderful online community Luv! Please forgive my tardiness in sending you this welcoming post! I am only a week behind now. Yesterday I was 10 days behind! I am glad you found us and decided to become a member. Two things in your profile stood out to me that joining CDH was a wonderful thing for you to do! First your comment that you just wanted to be happy! I suspect that your crossdressing has at times brought you angst and sadness. Crossdressing should be a joyful thing and perhaps your CDH sisters can bring some of that joy into your life. Also I took note of two relationships that failed because the significant others could not deal with your crossdressing! You might even have gotten the idea that no woman would ever want to be with a crossdressing man! That would be a false assumption! This site has quite a few crossdressing people who have accepting and supportive wives.  I would recommend that you don’t give up! Especially if you still want a relationship with an understanding woman! The key to achieving this without ending up with a third broken relationship is when you meet someone you think would make a good life partner, tell her right up front about your crossdressing! That way either one of you can walk away if the reaction is negative! There are women in this world who will not automatically discard the idea of a relationship with you just because you are a crossdresser! In fact there are a few who might even find it intriguing- well if I marry him I get a husband and a girlfriend! Before you say Teralynn that is crazy spend some time on the site watching this introduction forum (which by the way you can subscribe to) and you will be surprised at the number of people that have accepting and supportive wives (me included). While you are waiting to find the right one for you, you have all your CDH sisters to interact with! By the way, we also make wonderful friends! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. Love your last name- it is about as Scottish as one can be! – Blessings

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?