Hi Simon/Jacko66, Teralynn here. Isn’t it funny how the end of something can sometimes bring on the beginning of something with wonderful endless possibilities! Your divorce may be a blessing in disguise! Finding and joining CDH may also be a blessing since you are basically a beginner. So many questions you must have, tips and advice that you will need! All that and a lot more is available right here from your knowledgeable CDH sisters. As some say “when one door closes, another one opens!” Stay active on the site and get to know some of our fabulous members! We have members from all over the world including a fair amount from the U.K. and other commonwealth nations! Don’t forget your American cousins Luv! Getting over a divorce can be tough but having a supportive bunch of people can be a big help. That is especially true for crossdressers. So make yourself at home! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?