Amy Myers
Baroness

Despite the confusion about labels, I find a need to use them for myself, and not so much on others. That’s because I seem to want to know who I am, and perhaps where I belong. A bit silly I suppose, as like others have said I am ME, whatever mix of contradictions that might seem to be.

When out en femme I sometimes use the term “trans” to describe myself, as when I’m dressed I believe I can correctly be a transwoman, but not trans sexual, as I have not had any physical changes to my body, nor do I expect to. I am mostly happy with me male body. Of course there are things I wish I could change, but a complete sex change is not one of them!

The other term I think describes me is “Gender Fluid”. Sometimes I present as a female, other times, and that’s most of the time I present as a male. However all of the time I consider myself hetrosexual.

So I do think labels have their use, as long we don’t get hung up on them, I’m this, but not that, kind of thing. Also recognize that the labels sometimes need to change, or get removed entirely as the case may be.

Amy

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?