Emily Alt
Managing Ambassador

As I expected, accounts that were not in use for whatever reason have been removed. Thanks Robyn for confirming. If anyone got the impression I was accusing CDH of a wholesale purge, I apologize. That is not what I was indicating. A mass exodus of active members does not seem like a viable scenario. So many of us simply love this site. Myself included.

As K Swim indicated, there are good reasons for removing accounts that haven’t been used in a long time. Database performance improves when links to stale data are removed. Accounts that haven’t been used in a while are more likely to be compromised. Many people use the same password for multiple sites. If one of those sites gets hacked, the bad guys often can use the stolen credentials on other sites. CDH would be a prime target for a bigoted hacker.

I agree with Debbie J. Most sites have a core group of active members. The vast majority of members visit sporadically or hardly ever. I believe CDH fares a little better in this regard. It does seem our core group of active girls is large. That’s testament to the passion girls have for our community.

Stay safe and stay beautiful ladies!

Emily

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?