Rachel Williams
Participant
Registered On: November 3, 2019
Topics: 3
Replies: 106

Kay

For me my entry point to CD was the feel of the fabrics used in “female” underwear and whilst you can get some “male” underwear in fabrics such as nylon, polyester etc. It is nearly always thicker, bulkier, and much more expensive quite aside from them being boring in terms of colour and design. Also the designers of such “men’s” underwear seem to have a fixation on all men being particularly well endowed and that “men” want tshe accommodation  of their junk to be emphasised.

My desire of ” women’s” clothing has gone beyond underwear and to find say dresses intended for men is so niche and high end design that it would be absurdly expensive.

In one sense it could be said that when a dress, nightie, etc.is being designed for a man to wear it does cease to be crossdressing. The thing is that there is a spectrum of reasons why all of us here crossdress and the availability of dresses and lingerie designed for “men” would fail to meet the needs of a large proportion of us even if does does technically match some of the reasons for us having started with crossdressing.

Rachel

4 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.