Teralynn Loving
Participant
Registered On: October 17, 2019
Topics: 2
Replies: 936

Hi Khloe, Teralynn here. Welcome to our merry band of crossdressing people.  After reading your introduction post, I was looking forward to looking over your profile page and finding out a little more about you! It was disappointing to find that you haven’t started working on one yet. I am not a smoker but my wife is. I do find your introduction post quite positive because you have been crossdressing for so long and have an accepting and supportive wife! Also you appear quite comfortable with your crossdressing journey and that is also a very positive thing. I don’t know how many of our members are smokers, but the real thing that unites us all I believe is our crossdressing! So if you can put up with a nonsmoking sister like me, then I am sure that I will be delighted to put up with a smoking sister like you! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response.  Additionally, if you start working on your profile, I will puff on an entire cigarette! Menthol of course! A girl must be selective about things you know! – Blessings from Teralynn

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.