Scarlett398
Princess

Hi there! It’s Scarlett again. I do, on occasion, have fantasies about men while dressed. However, to be honest with you, I have two recurring fantasies I have when dressed as Scarlett pertaining to my Sexy Redheaded wife and neither fantasy will probably ever come to fruition!

One of my fantasies is a total girl on girl date with my Sexy Redheaded wife. I’m talking with me in full up sexy Scarlett mode and her dressed in an almost identical outfit for the date. Dinner, shopping, and then a movie and then back home to light the Yankee Candles in the bedroom and let the fireworks begin!

My other fanatasy, speaking of fireworks, is to be able to make love to my Sexy Redheaded wife while me being dressed in full up sexy Scarlett mode and her being dressed in full up Sexy Redhead mode and us making love until the sun comes up while working around all of that pretty femme clothing we started wearing at the beginning of our date night! Now what would be an extra YUMMY night of love making don’t ya think?

XOXOXO Scarlett

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?