stephanie plumb
Participant
Registered On: November 17, 2018
Topics: 78
Replies: 704

Are the agreed on times when your other half is also present?

If so, it will only reinforce her negative feelings.  My wife knows I dress, but I mostly do so when she is out of the house. She always phones to let me know when she will be home.   I also snatch the odd half hour when she has a lay in at the weekend. I have to be well organised to do this.

We never talk about it, but she has accepted that I have a strong feminine side( but not how strong), but she does not want to see me dressed. Ever. So I respect her wishes. I do not wish to cause her any more anguish, so have resigned myself to the compromise.

Is there any chance you can get out of the house?  I take a bag of clothes, find a safe spot and change, then have a walkabout in the woods.  Of course you need a reason to go out to avoid suspicion.  It is easy for me to do because we have a dog ( a cross dressers best friend!)  – though she might kill me if she knew I go out fully dressed.

I have been through the guilt and shame cycle myself, so I know how horrible it is.    But through CDH I learned to accept my true nature and those days are long gone.

Stephanie P

6 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.