Becka
Lady

That’s good to hear Tricia, that things are improving some.  My SO feels the same way.  Her reaction wasn’t so bad.  She was very bewildered and wondered (wonders) it something is “wrong” with her, as her first husband had the same “issue”.  I

I recall wanting to tell her about me early on in our relationship, and we were discussing her first marriage.  She confided in me about her first husband having this “fetish” and she could just not deal with it.  That pushed me to the very back of the closet!  No way was I going to tell her then.  I eventually did, and it did not go well.

I try to keep it out of sight, but as of about 2 years ago, I started wearing womens jeans and shoes, flats and booties, that are womens but can easily can be worn by either gender.  I know she’s not happy with that.  She hates the fact that I keep my body hair (from the waist down) off completely.  That and other things (I think) have led to a sexless marriage.  Maybe twice in the last year have we been intimate.  I miss that, but she won’t have any it.

🙁

Best to you, and I hope things improve even more.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?