Hi Valerie, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community community. Please forgive my tardiness in sending you this welcoming post. I am a week behind and try to keep the welcoming posts sent in the order that new members join! Thanks for sharing your story with us Luv. It is unfortunate that your your wife can not be accepting and supportive, but you are not alone in having to deal with such a situation! But being a CDH member and knowing that there are many other people who are in a similar situation  may help you cope with your own situation! You can find acceptance, understanding and friendship here! So please stay active on the site and remember you are not alone in having to deal with such judgmental people. Life is full of unpleasant experiences you have to deal with. So when things start getting difficult for you to handle turn to your CDH sisters for support and for a way to vent your frustration with the injustice that crossdressing people sometimes encounter in our world! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. Believe me when I tell you that I have a good understanding of what feelings you may be experiencing! – Blessings

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?