Hi Christina, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH. Please forgive my tardiness in sending you this welcoming post! Had a few other things to do this week! The Labor Day weekend is at least is helping me catch up! Thanks for sharing your story with us! Believe it or not it is a common story of the crossdressing experience! Your in 30s, 40s, 50s or even older and suddenly get an impetuous to dress in feminine attire! Not  to only that, but once you do it you want to do it again and again! Even if you have a significant other who finds out and is not accepting and supportive and tells you to get rid of all your crossdressing attire, somewhere in your subconsciousness you know you will do it again. Congratulations- you have a feminine persona that needs to be recognized and expressed! Does that mean you are gay? Not necessarily! Does it mean you should have been born a girl? Absolutely not! Is it possible you have lived as a girl before? Absolutely, and not only possible but highly probable! Is it possible that you just enjoy the feeling of feminine clothing on your body! Sure it is! But if I was a gambling girl, I would place my bet on door #3 – cell memory of a life or lives lived as a female. The real question is how do you deal with those feelings you have now that you know how your wife feels about your crossdressing! Unfortunately, you are in a situation many crossdressing people (mtf) find themselves in! Divorce is such a messy thing it is destructive to the family unit, and if you love your wife you really don’t want to lose her! Lots of crossdressing people deal with a situation like that by under dressing, hiding their feminine items of clothing and carefully selecting the times when dressing is somewhat safe! It does not make for a happy situation, but better than a divorce or not dressing at all. I know you are probably thinking, “Teralynn could you possibly say something positive at all?” Yes I can! You found CDH and decided to become a member! Given your current situation, becoming a CDH member is about the most positive thing you could do! Whenever you are on this site Christina will be welcomed, accepted and supported! You will be with a lot crossdressing people who understand exactly what you are going through because many of them have had similar experiences to deal with! Stay as active as you can on the site and get to know some of our terrific members. Make some friends and read some articles and posts and it will help you cope with your situation! There is always the possibility that your wife will change her attitude about crossdressing, but just in case keep your CDH membership active! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?