Hello Paige, hello everyone I’m Denise ( call me Dee.) I do understand Paige honey. I was brought up in a North of England coal mining village. I didn’t have a sister; I had a younger brother. I was an altar server at my mom & dad’s Catholic church. So imagine a little boy with long curly hair who was constantly taunted and in too many fights to remember gurls; now wearing a red cassock gown and a white linen top with embroidery out in front of mass goers on a Sunday morning? Well it had to happen!!!! I would look in the mirror in the vestry and eventually get aroused. 9 years old and tingling with excitement; was it wrong? I didn’t know it then that it would get me into lots of trouble. I took girl clothes off local washing lines and shoes from where (I don’t remember. And ;Oh yes my moms lipstick. I got caught by my Dad in the house when he returned from the pub unexpectedly! Yes I remember that beating and the follow up when my mom invited the Priest to shout at me that I was a sinner to do such disgusting things. My brother told his friends and soon I was the source of every boys ridicule. I left home at 16 after being used by boys and crying to my mom who had nothing to say but, ‘Get Out of this house!’ Sorry but I’m choking; I can’t go on …… Sorry, sorry gurls…… Denise.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?