As Laura eloquently stated, let’s save the guilt for those times that we have done something wrong… but as we know, it is far easier said than done…

I have only been fully dressing for a little less than a year… I have some memories dating back to childhood, but for most of my adult life, Mikayla was repressed and hidden away in the darkest corner of my mind.  And while my mental state is so much better since she has seen the light of day, I still feel guilty for letting her out… I know that I am doing nothing wrong… I am who I am, but there is still those lingering thoughts… how could I do this to my family?  how could I be so selfish?  what will this do to my 6 yo daughter’s social network (will she lose friends if their parents find out)?  all these things cause me to feel guilty (and sometimes a bit doubtful).  Luckily, I have a good therapist and I have my friends on CDH… they offer support and encouragement without judgment.

So… Rosiebeth, you have friends here… and we will support you no matter how guilty (or ecstatic) you may feel.  If you need support/advice/encouragement, this is a non-judgmental community that is willing to help in anyway they can.  I have felt it and I suspect that you have felt it too.

Mikayla

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?