Emily Alt
Managing Ambassador

Hi Rosiebeth,

I’ve lost count of how many times I purged. I’d feel guilt about my crossdressing and off to the dumpster everything would go. Then the desire would come back, and I’d feel guilty about tossing my stash! There were days when I hated myself.  Fortunately that’s all in the past.

Like the other girls said, there’s no reason to feel guilty about your crossdressing. Learning to accept yourself is the first step to a happier life. Seeing an experienced counselor can help with that.

Purging will only leave you worse off emotionally and financially.

I’d like to suggest an alternative to purging that may help. Get yourself a suitable storage container for your clothes. Find a place for it that’s out of the way and out of sight. When the urge to purge strikes, promise yourself you’ll wait 15 minutes. Then go do some busy work. When the break is over, put your clothes in the container. Then stow the container in the spot you chose. Now you have a treasure chest. When the desire comes back it’ll be waiting right where you left it.

Hopefully someday all your lovely things can live permanently in your closet and chest of drawers.

Big Hug,
Emily

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?