I was 10 or 11 years old and I had about $10 saved from selling pop bottles I had collected around the neighborhood.  I made a fake shopping list that included some candy items, a bottle of Dr. Pepper, and a package of panties and a couple of other items.  I knew my size from sneaking my sisters undies from the laundry, and I headed out to the local T, G & Y store (anyone remember those?).

I had planned this trip meticulously so that I could go in when there was no one there that knew my mom.  I got the candy first, then headed over to the part of the store that had all the girls things.  It took me a minute, but I finally found my target, a 4 pack of plain, white, cotton panties.  I checked the size numbers really quick, grabbed what I wanted and headed for the soda machine.  Every step away from the panty aisle made my heart pound faster and harder and I’m sure the lady at the register thought I was up to something when I put everything on the counter.  I was sweating and probably almost shaking by then and I made sure I had put the list with the items on the counter, so she could see I was shopping for other people too.

She didn’t say a word about the panties, to my utter relief, rang up the items and bagged them and then I was out the door and on my bike so quick, I imagine she didn’t even get to blink.  That was probably THE fastest ride home I ever had on that bike that day.  When I got back to our apartment, my sister was there with one of her gossipy girlfriends, so I had to wait to try on panties that actually belonged to me, and time stood still.  Probably no more than 10 minutes, but maybe it was hours to me before they left.

They fit pretty well, maybe just a bit big, but they were MINE.  I think I kept all 4 pair of those panties until they just wore out.  It was terrifying, but exhilarating at the same time too.  And now, as long as I had some money, I would never have to raid the neighborhood clothes lines for panties ever again.  I had the whole process and all of the steps I needed to take to make a successful purchase for myself after that.

PaualaF

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?