stephanie plumb
Participant
Registered On: November 17, 2018
Topics: 81
Replies: 716

Be careful with this.  To start with doctors are not trained to deal with gender issues. They are trained to deal with medical conditions and problems.  You do not have a medical (i.e treatable) condition.

Therapists?  Only a transgender or CD therapist can know what you are going through, otherwise they e only know what they learned at college or Googled before your session with them. You can do that yourself.

Counsellors work on this principle – “Give me your watch and I will tell you the time.”  They tell you what you want to hear!

All the answers are all in your heart and head, and in time you can unravel it all yourself.  I did, and didn’t need outside help, except reading posts and articles, and talking to the girls here on CDH. All the answers are here somewhere. It helps to talk so get active on this site before taking things further – you never know it may help. And it might save you lots of money.

Sorry if I sound so negative.  It’s just that I have a poor opinion of so-called experts in this field. It wasn’t so long ago many of them were advocating therapies to cure our abnormal desires. Some still do.

I believe self help is the best way to deal with yourself.

If you do feel the need for 3rd party help then please ensure the therapist knows what they are talking about and has had first hand experience of your issues – and that can only be if they have personally followed the same journey.

Stephanie P.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.