Patty Phose
Duchess

Back when I began dressing fully femme at 18, I didn’t need Catherine’s or Lane Bryant’s. Then after over 20 years of not dressing, I began again. I had grown somewhat over that time. The few items of old clothes I had left would not fit me.

I was fortunate in that I was still able to buy clothes in department stores that fit. Still, I was almost large enough where I thought Lane Bryant’s was going to be on my shopping list. I had been there several times looking around. Some very nice things, but much was clearly to large for me.

I bought several dresses at Dress Barn. Sadly, they are no longer around. I had bought countless pairs of pantyhose, panties, bras and dresses at JC Penney. They are still around but haven’t sold their house brand of pantyhose in several years. Then of course there is Kohl’ s, Macy’s and a few other department stores still hanging on. I’ve bought things from all of them.

A very sad day for me was when Payless Shoes shut down. Over the years, from the time I was 17, I had purchased easily hundreds of pairs of shoes from them.

So many great stores have faded from the landscape. I have so many great memories of things I had bought at them and was so excited about, as well as the many scary but extremely exciting experiences I have had while buying those things and wearing them.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?