stephanie plumb
Participant
Registered On: November 17, 2018
Topics: 81
Replies: 725

I now go out fully confident that I am “accepted” as female most of the time. But it has taken me several years of confidence building to get to this level. Please bear with me – I will get to the point shortly.

I walk our dog in parks, local woods and heaths etc.  It is relatively easy to avoid people unless you are taken by surprise at choke points, or where you cannot see round the next corner.  So knowing the terrain is key.

Also you must present the best femme image you can in terms of dress and the way you move and walk. I found that at 50 yards I was quite comfortable that I wouldn’t be outed.

Now I am down to 5 yards.  It is 100% due to confidence. Yesterday I was out and passed by, face to face,  with 15 different people, some singly others in pairs- and not one of them showed any sign that I had been made.  I was in disguise of course – hiding behind my face framing wig ,eyebrows, false lashes and bright red lipstick and most of all my smile.  I looked them in the eye and smiled. Got a few nods and a few “hello’s.”    This was a breakthrough for me. It was the first time that I held my course and made no attempt to avoid people.

Social distancing was the key – we all deliberately gave each other a little distance, and this boosted my confidence a lot. Interestingly, not one of them was wearing a mask.  In the UK wearing masks out in the country is a rarity. Perhaps masks are more common in urban parks and open spaces.

So. Go for it.  You will be amazed how people tend to ignore you unless quite close up.  And even then they don’t register much.  I couldn’t tell you what any of them looked like one minute after passing by.

It is all to do with confidence, so if wearing a mask boosts yours by enough to tempt you out, then go for it. The more you go out the more your confidence will improve.   When you first set off from your car you will be a bag of nerves. Adrenalin will be soaring.  Stick with it. After 10 minutes you will have calmed down and start enjoying yourself.

In the last 3 years of walking the dog I have never once attracted any comments or even any uncomfortable scrutiny,  or been followed, even though I will have been outed quite a few times.

You could also try big female sunglasses. These mean you don’t need to bother with any eye makeup. I often only wear red or orange lipstick. It is enough to add that essential feminine touch, and probably does more to add to my confidence than convince anyone I am female. Every little femme thing you do adds to it.

A smile is your most powerful weapon.  A genuine smile – not a forced nervous grimace. It feminises your face. It causes a reaction, usually a very positive one, makes you appear likeable and puts people at their ease.

All of the above is based on years of practice, observation and research into my and other peoples behaviour and body language. I have been meaning to do a series of in-depth posts about “being accepted”.  Maybe I will now.

Good luck. try it, you won’t regret it.

Stephanie P

3 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.