Anonymous

Bianca… “What do you think your sister-in-laws reaction would have been if she had recognized you? Just interested.”

I’n not positive, but I think we would have just gone out to lunch! I have had a bit of foot trouble lately on one foot & she actually suggested I try a pair of heels for a day. I laughed… but then three days later I texted her a pic of my feet in a pair of heel sandals. She said they looked nice, but I should get a pedicure. A couple days after that I sent her a pic of my new pedicure in a different pair of heels. She said they looked very nice. I replied that I need to get the nail polish off before my her sister got home. Her reply was “why?” So, I left it on. Two days later I picked her up to go to a farmers market, I was wearing flip flops… she sayw I still had my toes done & asked if my wife noticed my toenails, I said somehow she had not. She said they look good and just leave it on.  The next day I sent 3 pics of my feet in very nice dress heels & and asked which one for today? She said they are all very lovely & I have very good taste in shoes… you seem to have more women’s shoes than I do. I just replied that I’d show her my collection if she wanted to see them. That is where it is right now…. so, who knows what would happen…

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?