Diana W
Lady

We all have our own views when it comes to God and religion.  I have a strong belief in God.  I also see Him as a loving non-judgemental God.  I’m wondering if some of this confusion has been triggered by something your wife has said.  At the end of the day you just have to ask yourself this:  Is what you’re doing hurting or harming anyone.  There are far worse things you can do than wear women’s clothing.  My own personal CD journey started just over two months ago.  I do not feel any conflict with my spiritual belief.  I consider myself spiritual rather than religious.  Religion is rather obsessed with the idea of sin.  Religion uses guilt as a form of control.

Trying to ignore your desire to cross dress is just going to cause you more stress.  You need to have a heart to heart talk with your wife to find out what’s really behind her change of attitude towards your Dressing.  Have you been Dressing more than usual lately.  I have a feeling this is the heart of your current confusion.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?