stephanie plumb
Participant
Registered On: November 17, 2018
Topics: 78
Replies: 701

Ask yourself this:-

If you are a good person and do no harm to others, why would God be concerned with what you wear.    We are ALL his children, and clothes are only the way we cover ourselves for comfort and to protect ourselves from the weather.

The church? Now that is another matter. It may be inspired by God, but it is run by man and has allowed dogmas and beliefs to be included that are entirely man made.  Many such doctrines were introduced so the church could influence and control the population and allow the church to dominate politics.  It lost its way from being there to worship the glory of God to a man made institution based on exploitation. The concept of sin and the devil was introduced by the Catholic church to force the peasants into compliance. Many, many very bad things have been done by man in the name of God.

But I digress.  I believe in God. But I believe it is a personal thing between me and Him.  I do not need a church. My father who was very religious and of the Orthodox faith said a very profound thing to me.

He said the mistake people make is that that they believe that they choose God. No, God chooses you.  If that is so then I don’t think he cares wether I wear trousers or a dress.

Stephanie P

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.