Gunner Bryson
Participant
Registered On: April 19, 2020
Topics: 0
Replies: 4

I’ve been dressing since I was 7 or so and I never really bought anything that was girly in my teenage years till I was 14 or 15 I pretty much shoplifted everything girly to save the embarrassment of going to the cash register till I got busted shoplifting talk about embarrassing that’s even worse there was one item I wanted and knew I wasn’t going to be able to steal or ask someone to buy for me and that was a pair of heels ..so I walked into the shoe store bought a bunch of shoes I didn’t even want and slid a pair of 3 inch pumps in the mix like I was buying for a family so I ran home couldn’t even contain my excitement ! I put on a fresh pair of pantyhose and tried to slide my foot in those shoes and couldn’t?? They were too small??thats when I realized why the foot measure had a woman’s and a mans side so I went back the next day flipped that shoe measure thing around and figured out guy size is not the same as girl size so I found a pair 4 inch heel with ankle strap at Dillard ‘s Enzo angiolini’s only heels I could find in my size for $80 and fell in love

2 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.