I’ve had two encounters with the police in the last few weeks.  First, dressed in a black satin top and a short red skirt and wearing breast forms, no wig or makeup, the police came to my home late at night (11:30 PM) looking for some info.  (It’s personal so I don’t want to go into the reason, but it wasn’t anything serious.)  I was in the garage at the time, and the window to the garage is broken, so I talked through the window.  I needed to get my phone, and had to head back into the house to get it.  I’m sure they saw what I was wearing, but no comment was made and I was treated with respect.

A few days later I was going grocery shopping.  I had just come back from the beach, changed but was still en femme.  While driving down the road to the supermarket, someone made a left turn right in front of me.  There was no way I could stop, and I hit the other car.  Thank God for the safety features in the car, I only suffered some minor bruises.  Someone was right there who happened to be a firefighter, and he ushered me out of the car and treated me like a lady (I don’t believe he thought anything but).  Funny, I went back to the car for some things after the smoke from the air bag cleared, and it was then that I discovered my wig was knocked off.  Fortunately, my own hair is long, and I was still wearing my bangs from my trip to the beach.  But I put the wig back on.  Anyway, when the police came I gave them my stuff as did the other driver, so I never had a chance to exchange info with the other driver.  They also called an ambulance, just to check me out.  Inside, I gave my male name to the paramedic without any undue effects.  I decided I didn’t need to go to the hospital.

Of course, now that the police report has been filed, the letters from lawyers looking for business are coming in to me and I assume the other driver as well.  And on the police report in those letters is my male name, even though everyone at the scene (other than the police and paramedics) believed I was female.  I wonder now if the other driver is confused.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?