What you’re after is the ‘no makeup makeup’ look. There are loads of videos on YouTube about this, which is great! I absolutely love this look and it’s the one I wear most often.

My main advice would  be: it’s all about the prep. Then light coverage/sheer products with a lot of blending. And go for cream products over powder, as these will mesh more into your skin (especially after they’ve been on for a while) than powder.

So, good skincare routine, both in general and immediately beforehand. Immediately beforehand: good cleanse, face mask, and moisturiser. You’ll find your skin looks better already.

Then some sort of illuminating product, like an illuminating primer.

Minimal, light coverage foundation. I only put this over my nose, a little on my forehead and chin. And blend out a lot.

Then some sort of lightening product to put where you see some darkness. So for me that’s round my nostrils, down my marionette lines (the lines form nose to the outer corner of my mouth), in the inner corner of my eyes and the outer corners too (I’m 50 so the outer edges of my eyes are drooping a bit and look a bit darker).

I always curl my eyelashes. Then mascara.

I might sometimes add a shimmery skin-tone colour of cream eyeshadow.

A MLBB (my lips but better) lipstick, not from the bullet but some on my fingers first, then rubbed into my lips. The best way to know what colour this is for you is to pull down your bottom lip a bit and look to match that colour.

Using a little the same colour lipstick, I’ll rub some of that onto my fingers and then my cheeks. Then blend out.

Sometimes then a little highlighter on my cheekbones too. Not one of the crazy glittery ones, but one of the more subtle ones. Buff out.

So, look for sheer/light coverage and subtly reflective/shimmery products, in cream formulas, that are near or very near to your own skin tone. And blend them in and buff them out lots.

It easy to apply more if you need to, but harder to blend or buff out if you’ve added too much.

Hope that helps!

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?