rebekka moore
Participant
Registered On: January 7, 2017
Topics: 71
Replies: 754

Hi Sarah,

I’m in the exact same situation.  My SO does not approve and although she does not like it, I keep my body smooth all over.  It comes with consequences.  Like no intimate activities between us.

Over 2 years ago now I decided I had deprived myself and bowed to others for too long.  I started going to second hand stores and buying womans jeans.  Pretty generic looking at first, but then graduated to more obviously woman’s styles, and now capri length pants too.  I started wearing them around the house.  My SO never said a word, until one day she noticed I had amassed quite a collection!  I graduated to buying woman’s boots and some flats, that look pretty generic, and now that is how I dress at home and in public.  Oh and I shave my legs and everything else.

My advise to you is;

– Don’t deprive yourself (life is too short)

– Start slow, an gradually progress

– You may have to settle for a little less than what you really want to do

– Be ready to accept and live with the consequences.  (Like me, no intimacy in my marriage)

I hope you find your way, and happiness!

Rebekka

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.