Hi Carrie, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH. Sounds like you are in for a rough journey with a wife that is not accepting or supportive! There is always a possibility that at some point down the road she will see how much crossdressing means to you and have a change of heart. The Vegas odds on that are not good but it isn’t completely impossible! Purging all your feminine attire is also not likely to curb your desire to crossdress! All it may accomplish, is you having to replace all the items you love to wear at a later date! I noticed on your profile page a comment about whether or not it was wrong to be confused about being trans! If you are born in a male body and suddenly find yourself attracted to feminine clothing or even attracted to the idea of having feminine feelings it is only natural to be a little confused about such things but we feel what we feel. There is no wrong or right about it. It just is! There are many valid reasons why people crossdress and none of them make you a weird, crazy or evil person. But there are plenty of persons on this planet, including your wife, who think that crossdressing is wrong! You might even have some negative feelings about it yourself. Will that make you stop? Survey says- no it won’t! At some point the urge will get the best of you and you will start again! It may be a month or years down the road, but if there is a feminine part of you that needs to be recognized, then eventually it will be! Here at CDH you will find lots of friendly crossdressing people who understand what you are going through! A lot of them have been through similar circumstances! So no matter how your spouse feels about your crossdressing, know that your CDH sisters are here to support you. By the way try to not think too badly of your wife! She married a man and may have real difficulty in coming to an understanding of how a real man can also have a feminine part that needs to be expressed! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?