Anonymous
Lady

I am very appreciative of the encouraging comments made and can give a bit of an update. Although th home alone time effectively finished this morning I had a 200 mile journey in the car to undertake this morning so I decided that Rachel should do most of the driving. So  I put on my bra and inserts, panties, whit skirt, white opaque hold ups, and my new green and white floral top  Covered over with guy pullover and guy trousers and put on normal shoes whilst putting Rachel’s shoes and a guy shirt and socks in a bag in the car. Drove 5 miles.to the other side of nearest town where I switched shoes and removed pullover and trousers and continued the driving. Did have a moments panic when I noticed I only had one boob and after searching around the front of the car I realised that in the contortions to remove clothing one insert had moved across to join the other in one cup.Rachel then drove the rest of the journey until about 5 miles from destination  whrn shoes and clothing was swapped over in a remote corner of a supermarket Carpark. Plus mid journey it was Rachel that ventured out at the services and used the ladies rest room. The last time I did this journey pre Covid lock down I had changed shoes and put a coat over Rachel’s dress and used the gents rest room. With no wig or make up wearing a mask probably eased it being quite so obvious that it was a crossdresser entering the ladies restroom although I did not sense any disquiet amongst those there although the mature lady using the hand dryer next to me did move away rather quickly.

Strangely enough I was feeling very relaxed whilst driving as Rachel and was not panicking over going into the Ladies Restroom although I will admit to some slight nervousness over it.

Rachel

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?