Hello Carla,

A very insightful question!  And, one that would surprise many.  While many women are empowered in their own skins, I believe many women also disrespect the men who find femininity empowering.  In all fairness, men who dress intentionally and fashionably masculine are also frequently criticized.  I can’t actually explain why I find dressing in women’s clothing empowering, but it seems that the excitement of selecting items less for their practicality and more for style contributes to that sensation.  Most day to day masculine clothing offers little opportunity to display a unique personal statement.  Women (and those men who choose femininity) can create an identity around the styles they select and how they are assembled.  I’ve mentioned in previous comments that I frequently dress androgynously in skinny jeans, tunics, and heeled sandals or booties.  I have quite a variety of components that I use in achieving this particular style statement.  I have been complimented by both men and women, some of who, I believe, do not even recognize the femininity.  Once, a man complimented me for my European Look.  It was EMPOWERING!
FAM

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?